The HTC One Max will be announced in two weeks on 15th October.
Allegedly, the phone will have a 5.9 inch screen and will be powered by a Snapdragon 600 processor and from the latter we can derive a few things. At the most, this new phone will be:
- Optimized for performance per watt
- Have a quad-core CPU clocked at 1.9GHz
- Will have Speed enhanced Adreno 320 GPU
- Support for OpenGL, DirectX, OpenCL, Renderscript Compute and FlexRender
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 1080p video capture with HD multi-channel sound
- Up to 21 megapixel camera (more megapixels do NOT mean better quality)
- Also 3D photos
There are talks of there being a fingerprint scanner included but I find that highly unlikely and I would be extremely disappointed.
Though the above are speculations, or more so calculated estimates, we can be sure that it will come with Android 4.3 and HTC Sense 5.5.
You may be sat there thinking that this all sounds pretty good and you’d be right; but asides from the larger screen and a microSD slot, it’s exactly the same as the HTC One.