I have to admit, it was a very warm feeling to land in Geneva; strange though, how somewhere I’ve lived for only half a year can feel so much like home. Though I must add, Berlin is certainly making an amazing second home for me. A week without the other half’s amazing homemade Korean food will certainly take its toll however.
So here’s what I got up to:
- Flew to Newcastle for a night out with friends
- Visited family and friends in my hometown for a few days
- Went bowling and got the highest score I have ever gotten (135)
- Played some laser tag – did not do as well as in bowling
- Hit the pub
- Ate a ton
- Flew over to Berlin to see my girlfriend
- Went to a Korean restaurant and highly recommend you do too!
- We both then flew to Amsterdam for New Years Eve
- New years eve was a bit of an epic fail
- Spent the next two days sightseeing and trying dutch foods like Olliebollen, look them up, actually the best thing in the world…just don’t eat 12 then vomit like I did!
- Flew back to Berlin
- German Beer
- Nothing else matters!
- Back to Geneva for a couple of days
- Work for one day
- Flew to Liverpool for Ben’s 21st
- Drank a lot
- Had amazing cake
- Flew back to Geneva the next day
…and here I am now. Woo! Back to work
Here’s a few pictures of the trip…
Overall an amazing holiday and I cant wait to be back in Berlin this weekend…then skiing the weekend after.
Stay tuned for more of Jake’s super, awesome, cool adventures!